Our Signing Policy for New Artists
As an audiophile label, Linn Records aim to produce the best recordings possible and to plan projects from the outset. However, the label is always searching for fresh talent and is happy to receive demonstration recordings within jazz, classical or Scottish music and aim to listen to each proposal individually.
We are inundated with requests to look at websites and listen to demos. If you want to be heard seriously please put a media pack together which should contain:
- Sound files together with a description of what they are - e.g. demo recorded at home studio or pre-mastered files ready for licensing. Each disc must be clearly labelled.
- Gig-list including a list of past and future gigs.
- Press coverage including reviews and airplay received to date.
- Online links including links to photos, videos and music.
- Your contact information including your telephone number, email address and postal address.
Please clearly mark each document you include and send your pack to:
Linn Records A&R
Due to the volume of music we recieve and listen to every day, we cannot return any material supplied.