1. Switch - In this contemporary piece written for this duo, the instruments remind one of two street musicians.
2. Dmaathen - A work revealing all the familiar characteristics of Xenakis's music: complexity, ruggedness and the influence of Byzantine folk music combined with Xenakis's mathmatical composition technique.
3. Divertimento - The classic for saxophone and marimba.
4. Dream in a Bar - A world of turbulent dreams.
5. Grab It! * (explicit content) - A dual for saxophone, percussion and tape. This work attempts to explain the no man's land of language and music.
*World premiere of this recording.