Congratulations to Patricia Kopatchinskaja & Sol Gabetta: Chamber Recording of the Year winners
The Edison Klassiek Nominations
The Edison Klassiek nominations for 2021 have been announced!
Linn's own Catriona Morison has been nominated in the Debut category for her album, The dark night has vanished. The jury said "Catriona Morison, a promising mezzo of the highest category, has built her fine debut album around songs by the unknown nineteenth-century composer Josephine Lang. Remember both names!"
Further nominations for recordings by Alpha Classics feature in the Solo Instrumental, Solo Vocal, Chamber and Orchestral categories.
- The dark night has vanished by Catriona Morison & Malcolm Martineau
- What's Next Vivaldi? by Patricia Kopatchinskaja, Giovanni Antonini & Il Giardino Armonico WINNER
- Vanitas - Beethoven, Schubert & Rihm by Georg Nigl & Olga Pashchenko
- Schubert: Trio Opus 100, Sonatensatz & Notturno by Busch Trio
- Haydn 2032, Vol. 9: L'Addio by Giovanni Antonini, Il Giardino Armonico & Sandrine Piau WINNER
View the complete list of nominations. Good luck to all!