The Super Audio Collection Vol. 5
The Super Audio Collection Vol. 5
Studio Master (192) FLAC
- Studio Master (192) ALAC
- Studio Master FLAC
- Studio Master ALAC
- CD Quality FLAC
- CD Quality ALAC
- SaraComposer(s) Bob DylanArtist(s) Barb Jungr
- Three Minuets, Op. 11- No. 7 in A minor: AndanteComposer(s) Fernando SorArtist(s) William Carter
Three Minuets, Op. 11- No. 7 in A minor: Andante02:07$2.30
- Moon BlueComposer(s) Stevie Wonder & Akosua BusiaArtist(s) Carol Kidd Nigel Clark
- When the sunny sky has goneComposer(s) Fiona MackenzieArtist(s) Fiona Mackenzie
When the sunny sky has gone02:33$2.30
- With Every Breath I TakeComposer(s) Cy Coleman & David Joel ZippelArtist(s) Claire Martin Richard Rodney Bennett
With Every Breath I Take02:50$2.30
- Flute Sonata Op. 164: II. Cantilena: Assez lentComposer(s) Francis PoulencArtist(s) Paul Daniel Katherine Bryan Royal Scottish National Orchestra
Flute Sonata Op. 164: II. Cantilena: Assez lent04:10$2.30
- Early in the morningComposer(s) Ned RoremArtist(s) The Prince Consort
Early in the morning01:52$2.30
- Iberia Book 1 – 2. El PuertoComposer(s) Isaac AlbénizArtist(s) Artur Pizarro
Iberia Book 1 – 2. El Puerto04:11$2.30
- Sonata No. 1 in G minor – AdagioComposer(s) Johann Sebastian BachArtist(s) Pavlo Beznosiuk
Sonata No. 1 in G minor – Adagio04:06$2.30
- Mass in B Minor - Kyrie eleisonComposer(s) Johann Sebastian BachArtist(s) John Butt Dunedin Consort & Players
Mass in B Minor - Kyrie eleison09:40$3.40
- Fantasia No. 2 a5 la Rondinella (VdGS 2)Composer(s) John WardArtist(s) Phantasm
Fantasia No. 2 a5 la Rondinella (VdGS 2)03:50$2.30
- Missa Domine Dominus noster – Agnus DeiComposer(s) Philippe RogierArtist(s) Philip Cave Magnificat
Missa Domine Dominus noster – Agnus Dei02:33$2.30
- Winterreise, Op. 89, D. 911 – Der LindenbaumComposer(s) Franz SchubertArtist(s) Peter Harvey
Winterreise, Op. 89, D. 911 – Der Lindenbaum05:05$2.30
- Artaxerxes, No. 28, Air: The soldier, tir’d of war’s alarmsComposer(s) Thomas ArneArtist(s) Ian Page Classical Opera Company
Artaxerxes, No. 28, Air: The soldier, tir’d of war’s alarms03:36$2.30
- Opus 6 No. 2 in F Major (HWV. 320) – I. Andante larghettoComposer(s) George Frideric HandelArtist(s) Pavlo Beznosiuk Avison Ensemble
Opus 6 No. 2 in F Major (HWV. 320) – I. Andante larghetto04:13$2.30
- Ascension Oratorio, BWV. 11 – Chorus Loben Gott in seinen ReichenComposer(s) Johann Sebastian BachArtist(s) Matthew Halls Retrospect Ensemble
Ascension Oratorio, BWV. 11 – Chorus Loben Gott in seinen Reichen04:32$2.30
Total running time: 63 minutes.
The fifth collection of tracks originally compiled from Linn's Super Audio CD catalogue. Please note the digital download is not in surround sound.
Our commitment to excellence is intrinsic to the music we make and we are proud to be able to highlight the breadth of talent in the Linn catalogue with this, our fifth sampler in the series, and the first to be available in Studio Master 192 quality*.
Enjoy unsurpassed interpretations of modern day classics from jazz legends; plus a brand new track from Bob Dylan specialist Barb Jungr, which "perfectly captures the fragile longing of his lyrics" (The Independent).
Baritone Peter Harvey and flutist Katherine Bryan released critically acclaimed Linn debuts, the latter's concerto album was named a 'Recommended' recording by Gramophone. The Retrospect Ensemble's Bach Oratorios disc was named 'Classical Record of the Week' by The Sunday Times and features outstanding performances from soloists Carolyn Sampson (soprano), Iestyn Davies (countertenor), James Gilchrist (tenor) and Peter Harvey (bass).
The wealth of vocal talent in Linn's catalogue is represented with tracks from the Dunedin Consort and the Prince Consort.
In the interests of providing a cohesive collection at one sample rate, the following tracks gave been upsampled from the original recordings: track 4 has been upsampled from 24/44.1 and tracks 9 and 15 have been upsampled from 24/88.2. Please note only the tracks on the sampler are upsampled, the original recordings remain at the original sample rate at which they were recorded in the studio.